|Home Faq Contact Disclaimer|
1. By using any of the Suntag services available at suntag.ch you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
2. Suntag reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time without notice.
3. If a provision of this agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect: (i) the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this agreement; or (ii) the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of this agreement.
4. You agree that Suntag owns all legal rights in the Service.
5. These Terms of Service, and your relationship with Suntag under these Terms of Service, shall be governed by the laws of Switzerland. You and Suntag agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Zurich, Switzerland, to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms of Service.
6. Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
7. Suntag does not warrant that (i) the Services will meet your requirements or expectations, (ii) the Services will be delivered uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable, (iv) any errors in the Services will be corrected.
8. You understand and agree that Suntag shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to any loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of business reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or Services, or other intangible loss, resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) any changes which Suntag may make to the Services, or any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through the use of the Services; (v) or any other matter relating to the Services.
9. Suntag may stop, remove, modify, or add (permanently or temporarily) Services (or features within Services) at Suntag’s sole discretion. Any new, changed, or removed features are subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Services after any such changes constitute your consent to the changes.
10 March 2011